Liverpool Paediatric Care
301/161 Bigge St, Liverpool, NSW, 2170
Ph: 02 8798-9530, Fax: 02 8798-9545
Before your visit
- Ensure you have a valid referral from a GP or Specialist,
otherwise you cannot claim back the Medicare portion.
- For any new DEVELOPMENTAL / BEHAVIOURAL patients, a referral to see Dr Soe must be sent before a date is allocated as they need to be triaged due to the waiting list
- A specialist referral lasts 3 months from the date you
see your paediatrician at LPC. A GP referral is valid for a year.
may want to check with the receptionist if your referral is valid.
- Consultation by video conference may be an option.
- Please bring any relevant investigations or documentation
- No vaccinations are given at the 6-8 week baby check - this is done by your GP
- To save time, complete and print the
Patient Registration Form
before your first visit.
- Fees are quoted when an appointment is made and are variable depending on the service.
- Fees must be paid at the appointment.
- Medicare will rebate a portion of the fee.
- In most cases we are able to submit a Medicare claim
electronically at time of payment for fast rebate.
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, EFTPOS. Cheques are not accepted.
- Please note, a cancellation fee will be charged for all appointments
confirmed but cancelled less than 24 hours before
appointment, or not attended.
- Patients have access to sleep studies at Sydney Children's
Hospital (covered by medicare) www.sch.edu.au/departments/sleep_medicine , at St Luke's in Potts Point (the bulk covered by your private fund) ww.slc.org.au/hospital/facilities/sleep-disorders-centre or at the Sleep Cottage in Miranda (out of pocket fees apply)
- All patients need to see Dr Blecher for a consultation
before a sleep study can be booked. The initial appointment can be by telehealth.
- Children under a year of age would need to have their sleep study at SCH